We will be pleased to assist you with your concerns and provide you with advice and assistance.
Our law firmadvises and represents individuals and companies before courts and authorities.
Due to our expertise and experience, we are able to offer personal, careful and individual assistance and provide you with interdisciplinary support.
keyboard_arrow_rightCapital Market Law
We provide an advisory function in all matters relating to capital market law. You are in good hands with us:
- Advice and support on the issue of securities (bonds) and the preparation of securities prospectuses
- Advice on the establishment, structuring and management of investment funds and the preparation of constituent documents
- Advice on the distribution of securities and funds
- Advice on investor protection
keyboard_arrow_rightCompensation and Warranty
The handling of compensation and warranty cases is a central field of activity. We provide support in the following matters, for example:
- Traffic accidents
- Sports accidents
- Construction defects
- Medical liability
- Lack of advice
"Compliance" describes the totality of all operational measures to prevent legal violations. Through a functioning compliance organisation, the adherence to certain rules and guidelines can be guaranteed and criminal and civil law risks can be reduced. Due to the increasing complexity of these rules and guidelines, we are happy to advise you and provide you with the following services:
- Compliance Assessment
Implementation of a compliance assessment with analysis of the relevant guidelines, documents, processes and on the basis of interviews with final presentation of the results to the management/board of directors.
- External Investigation
Based on anonymous allegations, conduct of an external investigation by analysing the relevant processes and documents.
- Business Partner Audit
Examination of compliance relevant requirements of the business partner
- House Searches
Preparation of relevant documents and checklists, execution of regular trainings to ensure the behavior in case of possible house searches.
External contact point for reports of violations or questions regarding compliance, also on an anonymous basis, from internal and external persons, receipt of reports, triage, forwarding of justified concerns to the responsible unit within the company within 24 hours of receipt, and semiannual reporting on the number and subject of reports and what action has been taken
- Human Resources Process
Assistance in embedding compliance relevant requirements in existing or new HR processes
Development and implementation of guidelines and training materials
- Risk Assessment
Assessment of various contracts (employment, cooperation, etc.) and submission of concrete recommendations including the development of sample contracts
Preparation and implementation of compliance training
- Code of conduct
Development of a customised code of conduct
- Compliance Assessment
Do you need legal advice on drawing up a contract? We are happy to assist you with the following matters:
- Real Estate
- Purchase contract
- Exchange contract
- Easements (e.g. right of way and right of way, right of abode, right of usufruct)
- Agreements on the use of property
- Land register entries and land register applications
- Family Law
- Prenuptial agreements
- Health care proxy
- Living will
- Partnership agreement
- Inheritance Law
- Inheritance contracts
- Waiver of inheritance
- Compulsory part waiver agreements
- Company Law
- New company formation
- Company succession
- Commercial register - entries and registrations
- Real Estate
We are happy to advise you on problems and questions relating to corporate law. There are plenty of solutions, they just have to be striven for.
- Foundation, structuring and consulting of companies
- Advice and support in mergers & acquisitions (M&A) including legal due diligence
- Advice and support in restructuring and reorganisations
- Advice and support in liquidations and bankruptcies
- Acceptance of board mandates
We support both private individuals and companies in the area of data protection law.
We provide the following services for private individuals:
- Enforcement of information and deletion claims
- Conducting proceedings for damages
- Conducting proceedings before the data protection authority
For companies, we offer tailor-made solutions for compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Survey of data protection status
- Advice as external data protection officer
- Preparation of data protection documents
- Support in litigation for damages
- Support in proceedings before the data protection authority
You can find our current data protection cases here.
keyboard_arrow_rightDefense in Criminal and Commercial Criminal Cases
As an internationally active law firm, we defend private individuals and companies in (cross-border) criminal prosecutions.
A large number of regulations regulate the rights and obligations of an employee and an employer and it is not uncommon for differences of opinion or disputes to arise. SCHEIBER Attorney at Law will be pleased to advise you on this subject and, if necessary, represent you in court. Our range of services includes, for example:
- Advice on the termination of employment relationships
- Management of labour law processes
- Examination of employment contracts
- Advice on employee data protection
We offer holistic advice and support on the focus of FinTech.
- Advice on FinTech, blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Advice on token offerings (security, payment and utility tokens)
- Preparation of legal opinions
For more information, click here.
If you have a legal problem with a focus on insurance law, you have come to the right place. We advise you in all areas of insurance law and represent you in court in the event of a dispute. The areas in which we are specialised are the following:
- Examination of insurance investment products (unit- and index-linked life insurance policies)
- Advice on the sale of insurance products
- Advice on legal protection and D&O insurances
- Accident insurance disputes
We represent you as investors in the enforcement of your claims before the courts in the following areas:
- Unit- and index-linked life insurance (insurance investment products)
- Ship and real estate funds
- Foreign currency loans, stop-loss clauses and negative interest rate
- Secondhand policies
- Asset recovery
For more information, click here.
As a contact for all questions regarding IT law, we advise users, developers, IT service providers, resellers and all other companies involved in IT projects.
We provide the following services:
- IT Consulting: Legal advice for IT projects
- IT Contracts: Drafting of contracts for hardware and software procurement agreements, software development agreements, software licensing agreements, app development and provider agreements
- IT Litigation: Legal representation in IT disputes before courts and authorities
- IT Outsourcing: Legal support for outsourcing projects, contract preparation and contract negotiations for service level agreements, software as a service (SaaS) contracts and in the area of cloud computing
- Domain law: Registration and examination of industrial property rights (IP), trademarks and domains, legal advice and representation in domain name disputes
- Computer Criminal Law: Advice and representation in cases of computer and Internet crime and hacker attacks
- Cyber Security: Legal advice in connection with computer security, cyber security and information technology security
keyboard_arrow_rightMountain Sport and Skiing Law
Dr. Florian Scheiber is a Court Expert for Alpine Skiing and Snowboarding (https://www.scheiber.ski). Due to his expertise, you are in good hands if you need assistance in the event of an alpine accident.
keyboard_arrow_rightUnfair Practices and Competition
We represent and advise you in all legal matters of unfair competition law as one of our core competencies:
- Letters of warning and cease and desist letters
- Provisional injunctions
- Judicial enforcement of claims