Cyber trading fraudsters have been using cryptocurrency exchanges (crypto exchanges) for some time to disguise payment transactions. First, a so-called wallet (account) was opened, usually with the help of the trading fraudsters via AnyDesk or TeamViewer. Subsequently, the victims transferred their funds to the accounts of the cryptocurrency exchanges and these funds were exchanged for cryptocurrencies, usually Bitcoin. Afterwards, the exchanged Bitcoins were transferred to the wallet of the fraudsters.
The Princely Regional Court has ruled for the first time that policyholders have a perpetual right of withdrawal in accordance with Art 65 VersVG (Liechtenstein Insurance Contract Act) if they have not been duly informed about the right of withdrawal.
As an innovative Swiss company, Maji HOLDING AG uses the novelty of blockchain technology and carries out an issueof bonds in the form of a STO (Security Token Offering) in Liechtenstein.
After the United Kingdom left the EU in February 2020, the EU Commission definitely put British Overseas Territories, such as the Cayman Islands, on the black list of non-cooperative countries.
Power Ledger, Perth (Australia) operates an energy trading platform. In 2017, Power Ledger carried out a Token Offering (Token Generating Event). POWR tokens were issued.
As an innovative Liechtenstein company, ENERCOM AG uses the novelty of blockchain technology and carries out a share issue in the form of a STO (Security Token Offering) in Liechtenstein.
SCHEIBER Attorneys at Law represents a client in an employment dispute before the Princely Regional Court.
SCHEIBER Attorneys at Law represents a segmented stock corporation whose wish was to enter its segments in the commercial register.
Some banks based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, acted as receiving banks for the investments in the online trading platform “Stackoptions”.
Where securities are either offered to the public or are to be admitted to trading on a regulated market, a prospectus must in principle be drawn up. From 21/07/2019, the new EU Prospectus Regulation – Regulation (EU) 2017/1129 – will apply in Liechtenstein.
The PCC is not an actual legal form, but an organisational form, by means of which companies can be divided into different segments ...
The supposedly fast profit from online trading platforms for Binary Options, CFD Trading, Crypto Trading and Forex Trading quickly becomes a loss trap ...
In times of blockchain and crypto currencies, an innovative Liechtenstein company uses the advantages and novelty of these technologies ...
Our law firm, based in Vaduz, advises and represents individuals and companies, both domestic and foreign, before courts and authorities. Thanks to our expertise, we are able to support clients in many areas of law. We offer personal, careful and individual solutions to problems and support our clients with confidence.
keyboard_arrow_rightCapital Market Law
We provide an advisory function in all matters relating to the special field of capital market law. You are in good hands with us:
- Advice and support on the issue of securities (bonds) and the preparation of securities prospectuses
- Advice on the establishment, structuring and management of investment funds and the preparation of constituent documents
- Experience in investor protection
We are happy to advise you on problems and questions relating to corporate law. There are plenty of solutions, they just have to be striven for.
- Foundation, structuring and consulting of companies
- Advice and support in mergers & acquisitions (M&A) including legal due diligence
- Advice and support in restructuring and reorganisations
- Advice and support in liquidations and bankruptcies
- Acceptance of board mandates
"Compliance" describes the totality of all operational measures to prevent legal violations. Through a functioning compliance organisation, the adherence to certain rules and guidelines can be guaranteed and criminal and civil law risks can be reduced. Due to the increasing complexity of these rules and guidelines, we as a law firm are happy to advise you and provide you with the following services:
- Compliance Assessment
Implementation of a compliance assessment with analysis of the relevant guidelines, documents, processes and on the basis of interviews with final presentation of the results to the management/board of directors.
- External Investigation
Based on anonymous allegations, conduct of an external investigation by analysing the relevant processes and documents.
- Business Partner Audit
Examination of compliance relevant requirements of the business partner
- House Searches
Preparation of relevant documents and checklists, execution of regular trainings to ensure the behavior in case of possible house searches.
External contact point for reports of violations or questions regarding compliance, also on an anonymous basis, from internal and external persons, receipt of reports, triage, forwarding of justified concerns to the responsible unit within the company within 24 hours of receipt, and semiannual reporting on the number and subject of reports and what action has been taken
- Human Resources Process
Assistance in embedding compliance relevant requirements in existing or new HR processes
Development and implementation of guidelines and training materials
- Risk Assessment
Assessment of various contracts (employment, cooperation, etc.) and submission of concrete recommendations including the development of sample contracts
Preparation and implementation of compliance training
- Code of conduct
Development of a customised code of conduct
- Compliance Assessment
We collect your data protection status and implement tailor-made solutions for your company. Logically and with simple words we explain to you what to do now, based on the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Advice as external data protection officer
- Preparation of data protection documents
- Support in compensation lawsuits
keyboard_arrow_rightDefense in Criminal and Commercial Criminal Cases
Nowadays, as a manager you are very often no longer immune from criminal prosecution if your entrepreneurial decision leads to negative consequences. SCHEIBER Attorney at Law advises you in accordance with the Business Judgment Rule during the decision-making process so that criminal consequences can be avoided as far as possible.
A large number of regulations regulate the rights and obligations of an employee and an employer and it is not uncommon for differences of opinion or disputes to arise. SCHEIBER Attorney at Law will be pleased to advise you on this subject and, if necessary, represent you in court.
- Advice on the termination of employment relationships
- Management of labour law processes
- Examination of employment contracts
- Advice on employee data protection
We offer holistic consulting and support with a focus on FinTech:
- Consulting of start-ups in matters of blockchain and crypto currency
- Advice on ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings) and ITOs (Initial Token Offerings)
- Preparation of legal opinions
If you have a legal problem with a focus on insurance law, you have come to the right place. We advise you in all areas of insurance law and represent you in court in the event of a dispute. The areas in which we are specialised are the following:
- Examination of insurance investment products (unit- and index-linked life insurance policies)
- Advice on the sale of insurance products
- Advice on legal protection and D&O insurances
As a contact for all questions regarding IT law, we advise users, developers, IT service providers, resellers and all other companies involved in IT projects.
We provide the following services:
- IT Consulting: Legal advice for IT projects
- IT Contracts: Drafting of contracts for hardware and software procurement agreements, software development agreements, software licensing agreements, app development and provider agreements
- IT Litigation: Legal representation in IT disputes before courts and authorities
- IT Outsourcing: Legal support for outsourcing projects, contract preparation and contract negotiations for service level agreements, software as a service (SaaS) contracts and in the area of cloud computing
- Domain law: Registration and examination of industrial property rights (IP), trademarks and domains, legal advice and representation in domain name disputes
- Computer Criminal Law: Advice and representation in cases of computer and Internet crime and hacker attacks
- Cyber Security: Legal advice in connection with computer security, cyber security and information technology security
keyboard_arrow_rightLitigation in Investor Protections
We represent you as investors in the enforcement of your claims before the courts in the following areas:
- Unit- and index-linked life insurance (insurance investment products)
- Ship and real estate funds
- Foreign currency loans, stop-loss clauses and negative interest rate
- Secondhand policies
- Asset recovery
keyboard_arrow_rightMountain Sport and Skiing Law
Dr. Florian Scheiber is a Court Expert for Alpine skiing and Snowboarding (www.scheiber.ski). Due to his expertise, you are in good hands if you need assistance in the event of an alpine accident.
keyboard_arrow_rightUnfair Practices and Competition
We represent and advise you in all legal matters of unfair competition law as one of our core competencies:
- Letters of warning and cease and desist letters
- Provisional injunctions
- Judicial enforcement of claims
Have you lost money or do you feel that you have been advised wrongly? You have the possibility to take action against banks, insurance companies and Co.
We offer you the best possible advice and representation in investor protection proceedings.
Currently we are particularly entrusted with the following cases