We are happy to advise you on problems and questions relating to corporate law. There are plenty of solutions, they just have to be striven for.
- Foundation, structuring and consulting of companies
- Advice and support in mergers & acquisitions (M&A) including legal due diligence
- Advice and support in restructuring and reorganisations
- Advice and support in liquidations and bankruptcies
- Acceptance of board mandates
We provide an advisory function in all matters relating to the special field of capital market law. You are in good hands with us:
- Advice and support on the issue of securities (bonds) and the preparation of securities prospectuses
- Advice on the establishment, structuring and management of investment funds and the preparation of constituent documents
- Experience in investor protection
We collect your data protection status and implement tailor-made solutions for your company. Logically and with simple words we explain to you what to do now, based on the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Advice as external data protection officer
- Preparation of data protection documents
- Support in compensation lawsuits
A large number of regulations regulate the rights and obligations of an employee and an employer and it is not uncommon for differences of opinion or disputes to arise. SCHEIBER Attorney at Law will be pleased to advise you on this subject and, if necessary, represent you in court.
- Advice on the termination of employment relationships
- Management of labour law processes
- Examination of employment contracts
- Advice on employee data protection
If you have a legal problem with a focus on insurance law, you have come to the right place. We advise you in all areas of insurance law and represent you in court in the event of a dispute. The areas in which we are specialised are the following:
- Examination of insurance investment products (unit- and index-linked life insurance policies)
- Advice on the sale of insurance products
- Advice on legal protection and D&O insurances
We represent you as investors in the enforcement of your claims before the courts in the following areas:
- Unit- and index-linked life insurance (insurance investment products)
- Ship and real estate funds
- Foreign currency loans, stop-loss clauses and negative interest rate
- Secondhand policies
- Asset recovery
Nowadays, as a manager you are very often no longer immune from criminal prosecution if your entrepreneurial decision leads to negative consequences. SCHEIBER Attorney at Law advises you in accordance with the Business Judgment Rule during the decision-making process so that criminal consequences can be avoided as far as possible.
Arbeitsrechtliche Fragen und Antworten in Liechtenstein.